day in my life: quarantine edition!

heyy welcome to my blog! for this post i'mma be writing about a day in my life, but as covid is still going around it's quarantine edition! think of it like a lil introduction/q&a about me. things have been looking up a little since texas is slowly being released from self isolation, but i'm still usually stuck @ home and don't really go anywhere.



eleven am [?] day begins!



i tend to wake up from nine to eleven depending on how late i go to bed, but last night i had stayed up to edit my blog & was pretty tired. i actually woke up at around eight but just went back to bed an hour later b why not?

so i slept for a few hours more and woke up feeling rested sometime around ten or eleven. i skipped breakfast like i do a lot these days, and just watched television and read wc for a little before heading into my room to write a chapter of my drarry fanfic. after i got bored of that, i hopped onto the blog and started revision on the about & contacts pages. abt an hour later i was done with that so i fixed some mac n cheese for lunch and ate it on the couch while binging some yt vids. i read some wc for the second time, and when i was bored of that i hopped into bed and started scrolling through some tiktoks for maybe five hours, since i have no life whatsoever (you can thank quarantine for that).

by now it's around six or seven (i didn't bother to check the time). my dad made me some chicken parmesan b i was too lazy to make it myself. when dinner was over i touched up on some of my favorite kpop dance routines cause i need to exercise more during qt. i was pretty tired by the time it was over so i chilled in bed and listened to my fav quarantine mixes for an hour or two, and ended up falling asleep.



twelve am | day ends




thanks for wasting time reading this pointless blog post. have a lovely day! x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

daily routines

fav quarantine bops