daily routines

hey luvs! so i know a lot of people struggle to find a routine they can slip into easily so i wanted to share some of mine maybe? i have a couple different routines that i vary from day to day but they're pretty similar + made for lazy people like me.


. [ brush teeth

yeah not much to say about this one, after wakey wakey i brush my teeth to get all those night germs off [?]


. [ eat breakfast

i've been skipping breakfast a lot lately but today i had a croissant and some kiwi so that was yum. normally i have pancakes or oatmeal because i don't really like big meals to start off the day, but it's usually something small or relatively healthy.


. [ read or write

i usually do the reading bit while i eat my breakfast, but it just generally helps to pass the time b quarantine umm


. [ watch yt/tiktok

ofc i'm not this super smart mary sue like everyone in my class thinks i am. i spend most of my day doing this because there's really nothing to do while social distancing is still a thing. i mean i used to actually go out a little but mm nope.


. [ stress eat

i'm under emotional stress most of the day so i spend the rest of my evening stress eating and living off sea salt & vinegar chips and mango popsicles. i also tend to watch netflix while i do this; just a side note


. [ go swimming or run

don't worry i do exercise like a psychopath to balance out my steady diet of junk food. usually i go swimming at the neighborhood pool, but that usually results in bad blisters so i lean towards running a couple of laps before i go home.


. [ night routine

so when i'm finally done acting like a depressed bch i brush my teeth, take a shower, etc etc. then i pretend to go to bed until two am and play with my doggo.


. [ shhhhh bedtime

when i'm finally done acting mentally unstable, i tuck myself up and try to sleep. this is pretty hard for me, considering i'm a total night owl and can absolutely never sleep?


when i do eventually fall asleep the cycle basically repeats. occasionally i mess around with it, but this is generally my day to day routine. hope this helps!

okay bye

side note: i'm so so sorry if the commentary was delusional. i wrote this at like two in the morning so please don't hurt me-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

day in my life: quarantine edition!

fav quarantine bops